New “Quick Read” Tasting Experience
With so many activities in Napa Valley, visitors with limited time will find Handwritten Wines’ new “Quick Read” wine-tasting experience to be a perfect option.
Handwritten Wines, a boutique winery in Yountville near the heart of Napa Valley, has recently been awarded the distinction of being one of the top two “Best Boutique Wineries in Napa Valley” by the readers of the regional publication Napa Valley Life Magazine.
Hosted in this boutique winery’s delightful and comfortable sunroom, guests can sample a choice of two or three wines from the winery’s award-winning wine portfolio during their visit.
Walk-ins are welcome for the “Quick Read” wine tastings at the Handwritten Wines’ Tasting Room at 6494 Washington Street in Yountville.
Wine Selections for the “Quick Read” Tasting Experience
“Quick Read” Tasting guests can select from a white or red wine flight to sample during their visit. The options are:
White Wine Flight (3)
- Relié Cuvée Champagne
- “The Author” Sauvignon Blanc
- Carneros Chardonnay
Red Wine Flight (2)
- Option 1: Rita Hills Pinot Noir + one Handwritten Wines high-end Cabernet Sauvignon
- Option 2: Two different Handwritten Wines Cabernet Sauvignon varietals
The “Quick Read” Tasting Experience at Handwritten Wines costs $60 per person. The per-person price is, however, waived with a $75 wine purchase from the Handwritten Wine Shop during the visit.
Other Handwritten Wines Tasting Experiences
If your schedule permits, don’t miss one of the more detailed in-person wine tastings available seven days a week (by appointment) in the Handwritten Wines Yountville Tasting Room. These formats include the following:
- Classic Experience: Consists of four wines poured side-by-side in a comparative format focused on Handwritten Wines high-end Cabernet Sauvignons from their boutique winery. Wines are presented with a complement of truffle potato chips and fluffa crackers.
- Bread and Butter Experience: Consists of four high-end Cabernet Sauvignons in a comparative format presented with white truffle potato chips, Bouchon Bakery baguette, three artisan domestic butters, Coppa Salame, and P’tit Basque cheese.
- Pinot Noir Vertical Experience: This Tasting incorporates a vertical comparison of four vintages of Pinot Noirs from the same vineyard in Sta. Rita Hills in Santa Barbara County. The flight is offered with Gouda cheeses from Oakdale Cheese Company and includes a taste of our Relié Cuvée Champagne.
Come to the Handwritten Wines Tasting Room in Yountville
Whether your schedule is tight and a “Quick Read” white wine or high end Cabernet Sauvignon wine tasting is in order, or your plan allows a more leisurely and extensive wine-tasting format, Handwritten Wines offers something for everyone. This award-winning boutique winery offers some of the most sought-after, high-end Cabernet Sauvignons and other varietals available.
Learn more about Handwritten Wines wine-tasting offerings and Member Circle privileges by visiting the Handwritten Wines website.
And, on your next visit to beautiful Yountville, stop by Handwritten Wines’ exceptional Tasting Room at 6494 Washington Street for a “Quick Read” Tasting Experience. It’s the perfect opportunity to taste and enjoy while amid a busy schedule.