Riedel Virtual Tasting Event
Why Your Wine Glass Matters explores the significance of proper glassware when enjoying different wine varietals.
For this event, we are featuring the exquisite Riedel Veritas Tasting Set, perfectly paired with three wines from the Jessup Cellars and Handwritten Wines portfolios. Additionally, we will touch on the art of decanting wines and will offer an exclusive discount code for Riedel decanters and other products following the event.
Our in-house sommelier Philip O’Conor and Susan Durbrow from Riedel will join forces to guide us through a fun and educational tasting experience with a live Q&A at the end!
Virtual Event Package (For Two) Includes:
One bottle each of:
– Jessup Cellars 2018 Pinot Noir
– Jessup Cellars 2018 Dry Creek Zinfandel
– Handwritten Wines 2014 Carneros Cabernet Sauvignon
– Two sets of Riedel Veritas Tasting Sets (each set contains 3 varietal-specific glasses)
– Ticket to Virtual Event
– Wine and glassware may arrive separately.
– Log in details and event instructions will be sent to participants a few days prior to event.
– Tasting mat for the event is included in tasting set boxes and corresponds with each varietal-specific glass and wine. We will be using the Syrah glass for the Zinfandel.