Courtyard Sessions: Featuring Lisa-Marie Johnston
Our Courtyard Sessions LIVE Summer Music Series is BACK! Enjoy spectacular wine country evenings sipping the finest Handwritten Wines paired with the beautiful tunes of incredible local musical artists.
Lisa Marie Johnston, affectionately referred to as “LMJ,” is a singer/songwriter from Oakland, California. She blends country, americana, and blues into a unique style she calls “Stomp and Groove.”
LMJ represents a new breed of independent artists as a fully self managed, self funded recording artist and self published songwriter. She is a regular at the historic Fillmore in San Francisco, and is featured on KFOG’s local scene for her song “Home To Oakland.” LMJ recently played a TED Talk in San Francisco and played the Women’s stage at SF Pride in 2012 and 2014.
For a sampling of her music visit her website here https://www.stompandgroove.com/music
Tickets: $35 per person
* Handwritten wines will be available by the glass and bottle
* Cheese & Charcuterie boards and snacks available for purchase
- Where Can I Find the Best Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Tastings?
- What Are the Must-Visit Yountville California Wineries for First-Time Visitors?
- What Defines the Best Cabernet Sauvignon Wine?
- How Can I Plan the Perfect Wine Tasting Day Trip to Wineries Near Yountville?
- Handwritten Celebrates 15 Years of Crafting Napa Valley’s Finest