Courtyard Sessions: Featuring Justin Diaz
Our Courtyard Sessions LIVE Summer Music Series is BACK!
Kicking things off for our first exciting concert on Friday, July 29th, 6-8 PM is talented musician Justin Diaz
Local artist Justin Diaz has a young face, an old soul and extensive experience in musical entertainment. The son of Dutch and Mexican immigrants, the soundtrack he grew up to ranged from Led Zeppelin to Frank Sinatra, the BeeGees to Billy Holiday, Pat Metheny to Al Green.
Each of these incredibly diverse influences have been brought to life by a big voice and a keen ear, and by his skills on the guitar, ukulele, piano, trumpet, and drums, with Justin writing and composing music since his teens.
Join us for an incredible evening as Justin’s smooth vocals will take you to heaven and back!
Click below to sample his music:
Tickets: $35 per person
* Handwritten wines will be available by the glass and bottle
* Cheese & Charcuterie boards and snacks available for purchase
- Where Can I Find the Best Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Tastings?
- What Are the Must-Visit Yountville California Wineries for First-Time Visitors?
- What Defines the Best Cabernet Sauvignon Wine?
- How Can I Plan the Perfect Wine Tasting Day Trip to Wineries Near Yountville?
- Handwritten Celebrates 15 Years of Crafting Napa Valley’s Finest